- Weekend nights are Friday and Saturday nights.
- Sunday night prior to a Monday holiday is a weekend night.
- Posted rates include state tax, resort fee and service charge.
- Three night stay is required during holiday weekends, otherwise 2-night minimum.
- 10% discount for repeat Customers who book directly with Village Condominium.
May 26 – Oct. 9, 2023
Spring/Late Fall Season:
April 1 – May 25, 2023 and
After October 10, 2023
- All rates include 8.5% NH Rooms & Meals tax, 15% resort fee, and 1.5% service charge.
- Due to COVID 19 some activities may not be available or have reduced hours.
- Resort Fee includes: Access to White Mt Athletic Club, Ice Skating, Curious George Story Hour, Unlimited Tennis, 2hr. Mt Bike Rental per day, 1 hour Boat Rentals per day, Chair lift ride, Recreation Dept Activities & Resort wide shuttle. All activities based on seasonal availability and may change without notice.
- A credit card imprint must be left for deposit upon arrival.
- 2 night minimum stay required at all times; 3 night minimum may apply during holiday and vacation times.
- Deposit of 50% is required to confirm any reservation.
- Cost of repairing any damages or excessive cleaning will be charged to guest's credit card on file.
- Payment in full is due upon arrival.
- Returning Guests booking directly with Village Condo receive 10% discount.
- All units are non smoking. There will be a $100 fee if you smoke in your condominium. Additionally, there is no smoking within 30 feet of any building at Village Condominium.
- Cancellations: full refund of deposit for all cancellations made with 30 days prior notice, 50% refund for cancellations made within 15-29 days and full deposit forfeited for any cancellation made 14 days or less prior to scheduled arrival.
- Check-in time 4:00 P.M. Check-out time 10:00 A.M.
- While no pets is our standard policy, some units entertain pets with the condition that the renter accepts responsibility for any damage caused by the pet.
- All rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.
- We accept VISA, AMEX, Mastercard, Discover, travelers or personal checks with proper ID.
- Two keys per condominium will be given at check in. There is a $5.00 charge for any keys not returned.
- Phones in the units are direct lines and are not connected by an office switchboard. Please do not make any long distance calls, except credit card or collect. A $5.00 service charge will be added to each long distance call billed to the owner.
- *Additional fee may apply on weekends and holidays.